2/25/09

Turn Back Time Lyrics

Artist(Band) : AQUA


Give me time to reason
Give me time to think it though
As we though the season
There are treats to do

I dont only sail to cross to ever
But here remainds me I was there
So give me strength
To face this taste of mind
If only I could turn back time
If only I had said what I still heard
If only I could turn back time
I would stay for the night
For the night

From The Motion Picture Soundtrack "Sliding Doors"

Claim your right to science
Claim your tight to see the truth
Throw my thanks of concious
Will bulid a whole in you

I've seen it coming
like a thief in the night
I've seen it coming
From the flesh of your light
So give me strength
To face this test of mine

I would stay
If only I could





===============================================
If you find some error in Turn Back Time Lyrics,
would you please submit your corrections to me?
Thank You.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment