3/8/09

Iris lyrics

Artist (Band) : Goo Goo Dools

N'I give up 4ever 2 touch U
Coz I know that U feel me some how
U're the closest 2 heaven
That I'll ever B

N' I don't wanna go home right now
N' all I could taste is this moment
N' all I could breath is your life
N' sooner or latter is over
I just don't wanna miss U 2night

CHORUS
N' I don't want the world 2 C me
Coz I don't think that they'd understand
When everythings made 2 B broken
I just want U 2 know who I am

N' U can't fight the tears that 'aint commin'
All the moment the truth in your eyes
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah.. U bleed just 2 know U're alive

chorus ...(2 times)
I just want U 2 know who I am ...(3 times)





===============================================
If you find some error in Iris lyrics,
would you please submit your corrections to me?
Thank You.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment