3/2/09

Sealed With A Kiss Lyrics

Artist (Band) : Brian Hyland



Though we gotta say goodbye for the summer
Darling, I promise you this
I’ll send you all my love, Ev’ryday in a letter sealed with a kiss

Guess it’s gonna be a cold, lonely summer
But I’ll feel the emptiness, I’ll send you all my dreams
Ev’ryday in a letter sealed with a kiss

I’ll see you in the sunlight, I’ll hear your voice ev’rywhere
I’ll run to tenderly hold you, But darling, you won’t be there

I don’t wanna say goodbye for the summer
Knowing the love we’ll miss
So let us make a pledge to meet in September
And sealed it with a kiss

Yes it’s gonna be a cold, lonely summer
But I’ll feel the emptiness, I’ll send you all my love
Ev’ryday in a letter sealed with a kiss

Sealed with a kiss, sealed with a kiss





===============================================
If you find some error in Sealed With A Kiss Lyrics,
would you please submit your corrections to me?
Thank You.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment